excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has some sugar, but it's good to take in moderation. All 3 products they make are really excellent.

You have to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product as well, I really like the taste. Follow the directions only take it at night. I took it during the day and I found myself getting really tired.

Made no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could determine no discernible difference from using this product.

long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The effects are more than noticeable

morning juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the ageless foundation. sence your supposed to take it on a empty stomach, it will hold you over good for awhile if you can't eat. helps with energy levels.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can feel I am more healthy and more energy day by day, I will purchase this product again.

Mixed, but beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The undeniably positive effects I have experienced so far (libido, energy etc) are similar to taking Amino acid supplements such as L-Arginine and L-Lysine etc. As for whether there has been any stimulus of HGH production, I don't know. I will continue taking this product and monitor my response, it has so far been only just over a month so maybe too early to tell in terms of HGH claimed benefits. One negative is that I have not noticed any sleep benefits and I also note that the manufacturer didn't respond to a call and email requesting a small amount of further information.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for 2 weeks, Really like it! I bought all 3 UltraMax Gold products together. Works great together.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just fininshed the first 22 packs of this products. I could see there're something changed with my weight and sleep. it worked a bit but not that dramatic. One drawback is I sometimes felt tired in the morning, it helped my sleep but not working everytime, maybe only 70%.

Personal opinion of Ultra Max Gold distributed by Ageless Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this powder since two months with the hope to improve my sleep. Some days I have the impression that it is efficient, some days not at all ... I plan to continue during a total of 5 months and then to make my decision about the real efficiency of this product.

1 2 3 4