husband said dont buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband hates this.

:( to report.....

Posted by VictorySecret on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this product contains a major irritant that burns the skin and makes thorough shaving almost impossible! :(

Wasn't soothing at all

Posted by Damascena on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After applying, my face felt like it had been dipped into a bowl of chili padi. Razor also glides across without removing facial hairs which pretty much defeats the purpose of this shave cream.

Dont like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its really thick and oily, gets stuck in my shaver and its so hard to get it out. clumps all the shaved hairs in the shaver together and it is yucky! it smells good but a very artificial smell.

Nice Feel and Scent for Men; No Cuts During Shaving

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to use for shaving. I have used many of Alba Botanicals products previously. This product is a great value. One tube will last me for 3 or 4 months of shaving several times per week. The mango scent is subtle and not overpowering, which is important for a man who doesn't want to smell like a bottle of lotion. The shave cream allows for a smooth and clean shave without cuts. I also will sometimes use this product as a general moisturiser if I'm in a hurry. Highly recommended!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very good quality   convenient to use Next time I'll order again.

GREAT PRODUCT! ;) strongly reccommend!

Posted by Click here for bonus on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As always Alba Botanica:) - great value at low cost. Wonderful smell, rich texture leaving my skin smooth and hydrated. I reccommend! Take use of my user name (click on it) for better price if you wish ;)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell and does the job. I still nick my skin every once in a while even when using it, but it feels like a better product than the shaving foams I was using before. Will repurchase, perhaps in different scents to try them all

Smooth and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Very creamy, smells good, no skin irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It's the best shaving lotion I have found since Palmolive discontinued their brushless shave cream. It leaves a nice glow to the skin. It is lotion, not cream so it doesn't lather up. But it's not supposed to. I'm very happy I found this product as I really hate normal shaving cream out of an aerosol can. Not only because it's expensive but it irritates my skin.