a good tool

Posted by naturalsgirls on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells nice herbs, a good tool

We’re in Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you’re in Hong Kong, you’ll know how horrible those little tiny black mosquitoes can be. Hong Kong is humid so we get these tiny little mosquitoes that can bite you 10 times in 2 minutes. I would say, in a botanical park, wed get none to one bite with this product

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do the job. Be warned it has a very strong lemony scent, sometimes makes me think not only does it keep away mosquitoes but it's making me dizzy and want to stay away too 😖

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good products, I like it. It's also good for kids.

We love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We live in the tropics, so battling with mosquitoes is quite a task. Plus my little one get's absolutely chewed out by mosquitoes every single time. This has helped a lot! We have tried several products, however, this has by far been the most effective.

Great Bug Repellant

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter used this when she was at girl guides camp in a place with a lot of mosquitos. I was wortied because her tent was so basic that she maybas well have been sleeping outside. But over 1 week she only got bitten 4 times! It smells strong but doesn't give my daughter the sniffles like a lot of other natural repellants do.

handy and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

handy and helpful

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought several of these to use on my family. Yes, there is a smell, but it is a natural smell of citronella verses a chemical smell, and after awhile, I don't even notice. It is oil based, so spray cautiously near clothing, wood floors, furniture, etc. Works wonderfully well and I have no problems using it as it isn't full of DEET or other chemicals. keeps the gnats from biting (which we have TONS of here) and mosquitos stay away too. Highly recommend and will use again and again on my family.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to put bad chemicals on my kids so we use this. I think it works, and the smell is not bad, it smells natural, not of chemicals.

Very nice