Chocolate vegetables - what's not to love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the bee's knees. Absolutely wonderful, and taken with a glass of milk and whizzed up, with a banana or fig, is delicious. Tastes a bit like chololate Ready Brek, a British breakfast cereal from days of yore. I shall absolutely buy this again, and possibly bathe in it too. Oh, and it's healthy - these kinds of superfoods usually block me up, but this one results in very satisfying toilet visits!

Super Detox

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Amazed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

My favorite greens powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a re-order. Really like the taste of this powder, the good stuff in it, and the fillers and sweeteners that are not in it. I mix it with purified water and a splash of soymilk. Nice cocoa flavor...not sweet. This product makes drinking greens powders palatable. No stomach issues, either. Will keep re-ordering.

Greatd product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most organic grasses not only taste bad but cost a fortune. This one tastes great, costs less and is full on fantastic stuff. Great for those of us that can't manage to eat all our vegies.

Fantastic! Takes like hot chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes lovely, the taste definitely grows on you. It stops my craving for anything sweet and bad for me! Love it.

Yumm!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken greens for years, so I can't say I feel any different taking this one. I feel just as good as with the others though. The thing I love about this is that the flavor is MUCH easier to take! I actually mixed a container of this with some other greens that tasted exceptionally bad and it actually tastes quite good now. So, if you have some green powder that you can't gag down, you may be able to salvage it by mixing it with this. I will keep buying this one!

Daily essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!