Amazing Grass chocolate powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife try's very hard to get me to down that awful green stuff called wheat grass liquid every other day. I hate it. Fortunately my mom-in-law came to my rescue with The Amazing Grass Green superfood. Its absolutely wonderful and now peace has been restored to our household. Try it you won't regret it. Chocolate powder is fantastic. Thank you mom-in-law

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.

a really good greens product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Taste Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems very healthy, but it taste awful.

difficile aavaler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

le gout est tres tres prononce ! difficle a a boire! c est dans mon armoire et non utilisé

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would taste different. It tasted like algea, no matter what i mixed it with.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!