LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, tastes great in milk with nothing else added.

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.

a really good greens product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Taste Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems very healthy, but it taste awful.

difficile aavaler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

le gout est tres tres prononce ! difficle a a boire! c est dans mon armoire et non utilisé

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would taste different. It tasted like algea, no matter what i mixed it with.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!