Kid tested...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kid tested and approved by a 5-year old and 2-year old. Makes a good chocolate milk, although it does turn green and gritty if not consumed quickly.

Half empty when opened..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Opened this up yesterday and was sadly disappointed to see its not even half full of the power. I wanted to include a photo, but there is not link to attach. Disappointed... It's not even a big container!

my kids said yucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids age 6 and 4 said it's yucky. Now I have to think what I should do with it.

It’s a winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids are very finicky eaters so it is somewhat hard to get them to try new things but they drink it everyday and don’t complain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My package arrived in great time and this is a great product for a great price I cannot thank iHerb enough. Ignore the reviews regarding carrageenan as they listened to their clients concerns and removed this ingredient as well as upgraded the packaging (it doesn't look as it does in the photo) it is now a beautiful white and blue container. Will be purchasing this again from IHerb for sure!!

Children Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great in smoothies, the children love it :)

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son doesn't eat that much and I know that he's not getting everything he needs from food. I bought this so that I can try to supplement the vitamins and nutrition that he's isn't getting from eating. I was nervous that he wouldn't like it but he does. He likes the taste but said that it has an after taste so I mix it with his Ovaltine to just cover up that after taste and he loves it! I've tried it and it tastes good to me too! He's just really picky and I think that it was because he knew that something healthy was in his milk so now that he doesn't know it's in there, he doesn't say a word about the taste. He drinks it so fast that we go through a ton of milk! I'd recommend this product to anyone who has a child that isn't eating like they should!

My 2 year old loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to incorporate into my son's smoothies. He's a picky eater and I'm trying to improve his nutrition. He loves this in his smoothies so I'm a happy mom.

Good for kid, good taste

Posted by Royalqueen on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brought this for my 10 year old boy. Mix it with his daily milk and he enjoy the taste. Seem helps his growth. Just too pricey. Overall good product

Both kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both of my kids love it. Even for the picky eater who avoid vegetable s like plague.