This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son doesn't eat that much and I know that he's not getting everything he needs from food. I bought this so that I can try to supplement the vitamins and nutrition that he's isn't getting from eating. I was nervous that he wouldn't like it but he does. He likes the taste but said that it has an after taste so I mix it with his Ovaltine to just cover up that after taste and he loves it! I've tried it and it tastes good to me too! He's just really picky and I think that it was because he knew that something healthy was in his milk so now that he doesn't know it's in there, he doesn't say a word about the taste. He drinks it so fast that we go through a ton of milk! I'd recommend this product to anyone who has a child that isn't eating like they should!

Понравилось

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Купила данный продукт для детей. Периодически пьют, но в основном я употребляю. Дети делают с бананом и яблоком, себе тоже в блендере только с ряженкой.На вкус приятный, легкий, шоколадный вкус. К вечеру остаётся больше сил для домашних дел. Буду заказывать ещё.

My 2 year old loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to incorporate into my son's smoothies. He's a picky eater and I'm trying to improve his nutrition. He loves this in his smoothies so I'm a happy mom.

Вкусняшка

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Покупала для детей. Им очень понравилось. Добавляю в смузи, смесь придаёт ему шоколадный вкус и сладость. Дополнительно подсластителей добавлять не требуется ( без него добавляла немного мёда). Буду брать ещё

Good for kid, good taste

Posted by Royalqueen on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brought this for my 10 year old boy. Mix it with his daily milk and he enjoy the taste. Seem helps his growth. Just too pricey. Overall good product

Both kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Both of my kids love it. Even for the picky eater who avoid vegetable s like plague.

7歳娘に

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

早寝早起き、毎日運動そしてよく食べる健康娘ですが 体質なのか便秘ぎみ。 こちらを飲み始めてから毎日スルッとでるようです。 ときどき味に飽きるのか、飲むのをやめてますが 便秘しだすと自分で朝にミルクとシェイクしてつくって飲んでます。

Winner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boy - who wouldn't drink a green 'milkshake' - loves this one, as it's brown. No nasties! All goodness.

My toddler loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm able to get my toddler to drink her milk by adding this to it.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a picky adult, I am not a fan of this drink. HOWEVER, my picky toddler LOVES it and requests it frequently... so I don't care. We are regular buyers now & love how healthy it is for my daughter.