Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boy - who wouldn't drink a green 'milkshake' - loves this one, as it's brown. No nasties! All goodness.

My toddler loves this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm able to get my toddler to drink her milk by adding this to it.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a picky adult, I am not a fan of this drink. HOWEVER, my picky toddler LOVES it and requests it frequently... so I don't care. We are regular buyers now & love how healthy it is for my daughter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this! tast ok. i have it in my yoghurt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

My picky 4 year old LOVES her "big girl" breakfast smoothie. I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, banana, blueberries, ice and PB and it tastes like a real treat for her! Highly recommend!!!!

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves the flavour. She does not get ill much nowdays. It boost her Immunity. Usually mixed with her milk.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.

10 yo likes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

delish good superfood, but we use much less milk than recommended, so the choc flavor is intensified.

Fab way to get veggies into my toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like most 2 year olds, mine is not a fan of veggies or fruit. But he does love his chocolate milk. This is a great way to supplement until I can get more veg into him.

Best stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!