Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.

très bonne crème pour les mains sèches

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est vraiment la meilleure crème que j'ia testé pour l'instant. La crème pénètre très rapidement, n'est pas collante, et hydrate vraiment très bien. L'odeur est un peu forte, et un peu spéciale, mais on l'oublie vite.

Great smell and texture but not efficient for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great, and the texture is good. Absorbs fast. But when my hands are dry, it is not very efficient.

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!

Fine

Posted by underfundig on March 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.

ordinary hand cream

Posted by marrria on May 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but moistening is not enough.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it keeps my hand moisturized!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the feel of it, love the scent of it. My favorite.

Nice Smell & Packaging.

Posted by SavingBeast on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice hand cream, good value and nice smell.

Good

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hands and on my feet. A great cream and not too greasy