My favorite hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got the second tube and very happy with it. Love the smell and its moisturizing properties. Plus, it is not greasy at all. Also, (never happend before) my husband asked what kind of hand cream I use - it turned out he loves the smell too.

Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.

très bonne crème pour les mains sèches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est vraiment la meilleure crème que j'ia testé pour l'instant. La crème pénètre très rapidement, n'est pas collante, et hydrate vraiment très bien. L'odeur est un peu forte, et un peu spéciale, mais on l'oublie vite.

Great smell and texture but not efficient for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great, and the texture is good. Absorbs fast. But when my hands are dry, it is not very efficient.

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!

Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.

ordinary hand cream

Posted by marrria on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but moistening is not enough.

Good

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hands and on my feet. A great cream and not too greasy

Packaging is different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this product is any better than other hand creams but it works like other hand creams I have purchased. Slightly disappointed to see the packaging was not as pictured (it was rather nondescript compared to the pretty packaging in the product pic). Pleasant fragrance of shea butter. No cocoa butter smell detected.

Andalou Naturals Hand Cream Lavender

Posted by Maturegirl on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried soooo many different hand creams, both cheap and expensive, and I'm 100 percent sure that this cream is the best, glad that I found it :) Ingridients are good, and both price and quality are great. It is really moisturizing, absorbs very quickly, and you need to apply it only once per day. The cream smells nice and lavender scent is not annoying. I can really see the difference - my skin is so soft, moisturized even in winter season.