It is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I applied the serum when my skin around the eyes was super dry and my regular cream didn't work. Already after the first time I saw improvement and after a week of usage my skin normalized.

Good

Posted by ohjudith23 on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for the price, I noticed the results, a little bit light though

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best eye cream I've had for a while. It is not greasy, but moisturises the skin well. Eyeshadow doesn't slide off of it. It also reduces puffiness in the morning, which I get if I drink to much tea or water before sleep.

Goog quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good cream

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will purchase again!

It is ok, but I can't see any improvement for the fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is not greasy. I think it is good for summer use, but not in enough in winter.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this cream a few times and have noticed the skin around my eyes more hydrated. However, I haven't really noticed any big differences in the depth of the Little wrinkles.

nice, but does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Here is my very honest review. I have used up the whole tube, it does nothing at all. Seriously, it doesn't even moisturise, but at least it sinks in and doesn't leave any film on the skin as many serums do. Paula Begoun says plant stem cells don't do any miracle to human skin and here I believe her :) I wouldn't recommend it simple because it just doesn't do anything at all. But I understand that everyone's skin is different and it might brighten, lighten or do at least something for you.

Didn't brighten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No brightening effect, and quite watery but somehow also didn't sink into the skin easily

tingling sensation

Posted by sophielu on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since this cream tingles on applying to my undereye area I stopped using it. I guess it's a reaction due to the fruit extracts ...