Really Nice Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily combination skin (oily, redness, dry patches, shine and acne prone)It smells great, one pump is all that is needed and it works well. My acne has cleared up in less than a week. I use this with the cleansing gel and both work great. I don't even wash my face twice a day anymore, which is good. My skin stays clear, not oily and moisturized :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with Cleansing Gel, Night cream and Exfoliating peel for 3 weeks now and it really works. My oil-prone skin really looks better and brighter.

Finally a nice moisturizer for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily and acne-prone skin and it has been very hard for me to find a good, loaded with antioxidants, without irritants, light, but yet effective moisturizer. For the moment, this one is THE one. It absorbs quickly, without leaving any greasy feeling, is enough moisturizing for me (and I use every night AHA or Differin and mornings BHA), my skin feels good and looks brighter. A re-buy!

Perfect natural, non-toxic oil-free moisturizer!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on September 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Andalou Naturals Acai + White Tea Oil-Free Moisturizer is very lightweight, doesn't make my skin look greasy/shiny, doesn't cause acne and provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily, acne-prone skin. I'll definitely repurchase it.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

After I begin to use this product, my skin is better. It looks more healthier and does not have break outs.

Great product for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives long-lasting hydration, absorbs fast, is non-greasy and doesn't cause acne. The only complain is that it contains a minor amount of essential oils which are irritating. Want 5% off ? Apply DAN 2945 (without space).

קרם לחות לעור שמן הנוטה לפצעונים

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

הקרם בעל מרקם בסיגנון ג'ל יש לו ריח נפלא ועדין שלא מרגיש מבושם, הוא מעניק תחושת לחות נפלא לעור אני משתמשת בו בעיקר בלילה גם בקיץ וגם בחורף הוא עוזר למנוע פצעונים ובמידה ויש פצעון הוא עוזר לזרז את תהליך הריפוי. בפעם האחרונה שהזמנתי אותו לבאק אפ החליפו את הנוסחה והאריזה עוד לא ניסיתי את הסוג החדש ולכן לא יכולה להמליץ בינתיים.

Feels great for oily/normal skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effective. Feels good for normal/oily skin. Clarifying indeed. Will buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

using this after the toner and serum, my skin is much better, not so oily and pores are smaller. I love the smell and the texture. gives me a fresh feeling. love to use in in the morning and evening.

descent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I must say that I have seen some difference on my skin, I find it brighter and without that many break outs. But I believe that I have to keep on using it to obtain a better opinion.