Love it!

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd Andalou cream and I definitely will purchase the regular size reach but feels light on the skin and absorb very fast

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The orange smell is wonderful and it's not oily. I can't tell if my face is better after that but I am likely to buy the bigger size to try it.

Awesome

Posted by klinacz on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best face cream I have ever used. The consistency is perfect, very easily absorbed by our skin. Totally Recommend.

Happy face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well, because I tried to put oily vitamin C in my cream and I noticed that pores became black due to oxidation precess, I tried this cream which had a very light and luminescent effect on my skin.

Good product.

Posted by luxaslast7 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream absorbs very quicky. Its been 2 weeks and my skin feels firmer than before. U just need to use it everyday fot the effect. I did put on my cellulite and it feels more firm and smooth. I havent notice any changes on the scar.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell good and I indeed see the difference on my skin. My skin become dry in winter, and I used this cream as a base under a make up. Will definitely reorder again.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Glide on skin nicely, not oily. I can see that it really brighten skin even in a few days. Will buy again.

Format voyage

Posted by Delshan on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

J'apprécie beaucoup la crème Renewal Probiotic +C, très doudoune et anti-teint brouillé. Maintenant elle peut globe trotter avec moi.

Aroma agradable y buena hidratación

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aunque la cantidad de crema que viene es muy poca como para saber si sirve para combatir la hiperpigmentación de la piel, la crema tiene un aroma agradable y otorga buena hidratación. En el tiempo que la utilicé, unas semanas, no vi ningún cambio en ese aspecto al menos.

It Does work if you work at it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a product with vitamin C for my skin and was happy with this one. It has a light pleasant citrus fragrance. It absorbs into the skin without being greasy. It did reduce my lovely 11 above the bridge of my nose, but I did apply it a number of times through out the day. And then when I stopped using it, the 11 became more pronounced again. I will continue to use this product.

1 2 3 4