좋아요 좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

피부가 지쳐있을때 해주니 확실히 피부 진정되고 편안해지는데 도움이 되요. 자극도 없구요. 급 브랜드에 관심갈 정도로 괜찮네요! 가격대비 괜찮은 재구매의사 있는 제품이예요!

wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like real chocolate and makes your skin soft and hydrated. Skin food it is:)Warning:do not try to eat it,I`m sure you will be tempted:)

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good of chocolate but I could not feel any difference at all afterwards. Skin seems just the same after the mask; no more no less. No feeling of well hydrated skin.

Disappointed

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mask did not do anything for me. It has a thick chocolate texture but it left my skin dry after I used it.

Didn't like it !

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Except for the smell (chocolat, sure !), i didn't found it pleasant at all... Doesn't spread easily, too thick, doesn't really get into the skin... doesn't moisture or nourish. Very disapointed ! For more reviews, see my profile !

FOR DRY SKIN

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use only on the cheeks, I clog pores cocoa powder. Perfectly nourishes dry skin.

A Chocolate Mask??!! YES please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Somehow when I ordered this I didn't realize it was cocoa based...what a lovely surprise! I have sensitive skin so I bought the 1000 Roses mask and also this mask so I had one that was more "age defying". I am happy to report that this mask was wonderful and didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all! It is the type of mask though that "dries" onto your skin and feels tight while wearing. Once washed off my skin felt great and not dry at all. Loving it and the chocloate scent is amazing! I will be repurchasing!

Amazing Mask For...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask is amazing for anyone who has mature dehydrated skin.The scent can be a bit too much but once you moved past that it's all good.Also lasts a very long time.

super hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's rich and even with a thin layer, your skin will soak up all the goodness. It applies easily too. The smell is so much of cocoa and i just can't describe more of how it feels after using it. It's luxurious and plumps your skin. I will usually would apply it before i plan for a heavy makeup day.

The smell oomg great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff makes me feel luxurious! It makes my skin soft and I just love it. I like so many of the Andalou line. So far I have not gone wrong.