wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells like real chocolate and makes your skin soft and hydrated. Skin food it is:)Warning:do not try to eat it,I`m sure you will be tempted:)

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good of chocolate but I could not feel any difference at all afterwards. Skin seems just the same after the mask; no more no less. No feeling of well hydrated skin.

Didn't like it !

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Except for the smell (chocolat, sure !), i didn't found it pleasant at all... Doesn't spread easily, too thick, doesn't really get into the skin... doesn't moisture or nourish. Very disapointed ! For more reviews, see my profile !

FOR DRY SKIN

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use only on the cheeks, I clog pores cocoa powder. Perfectly nourishes dry skin.

super hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's rich and even with a thin layer, your skin will soak up all the goodness. It applies easily too. The smell is so much of cocoa and i just can't describe more of how it feels after using it. It's luxurious and plumps your skin. I will usually would apply it before i plan for a heavy makeup day.

The smell oomg great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff makes me feel luxurious! It makes my skin soft and I just love it. I like so many of the Andalou line. So far I have not gone wrong.

effective

Posted by Nesja89 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mother is in love with this one: her skin fells younger and brighter

Smells so cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all the smell is making me hungry, after applying for 15 mins I clean away with lukewarm water. My skin felt so soft and revitalize. Thumbs up!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

perfect mask. i think top 1 from all andalou masks.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious. The mask made my skin feel pampered. It was a treat for my skin especially for the winter. The stuff smells legit chocolate. I might add that I was tempted at times to taste it. (Just kidding!! Do not eat it!)