The smell oomg great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff makes me feel luxurious! It makes my skin soft and I just love it. I like so many of the Andalou line. So far I have not gone wrong.

Smells so cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all the smell is making me hungry, after applying for 15 mins I clean away with lukewarm water. My skin felt so soft and revitalize. Thumbs up!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

perfect mask. i think top 1 from all andalou masks.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious. The mask made my skin feel pampered. It was a treat for my skin especially for the winter. The stuff smells legit chocolate. I might add that I was tempted at times to taste it. (Just kidding!! Do not eat it!)

Rich chocolate texture.

Posted by vegenotes on March 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is so rich and so chocolat-y! Love the smell. I don't find any particular effects though. Maybe it is because my skin is already good? Anyway, for anyone who loves chocolate, this one is worth trying.

Skin food mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. My skin feels awesome when I use it. Will definitely buy again

Try not to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing chocolate mask to nourish and hydrate! Every time I put it on the face could hardly restrain not to try it)) Skin after the mask velvet! Washes off very easily even with cool water. Recommend for all skin types except oily!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

great for aging face

Wonderful smell of cocoa!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good nutrition to dry skin. Absolutely amazing smell! Economical.

초코!초코!촉촉!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

향은 다른분들이 극찬하셨으니 더 할말것도없고 사용감 최고!! 피부가 막끈해지는건 기본이고 아주 촉촉해요! 귀찮아서 팩잘안하는데 이느낌 때문에 부지런해질것같아요