I wanted to love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Especially considering the price, however I just didn't. I ended up giving to my mom for a handcream. I have very sensitive, dry skin, I had high hopes. But in the end it didn't help with the dryness as it didn't absorb well into my skin. I will stick with my mineral fusion intense hydration skin cream until I stumble across something better. On another note, a girlfriend loved this stuff so...maybe it's just me. :)

Great product!

Posted by ocplantdaddy on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a male and my face is VERY sensitive to anything that feels even the slightest bit greasy. Other "day creams" made my face feel like I just ate an x-large pizza! Thanks AMB.

Gentle yet effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisturizer for sensative skin. This is the only skin cream I can use, that I don't react to, and that keeps my dry skin moist. I highly recommend it.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, sensitive skin and this is the only cream that I have tried that doesn't leave my face feeling tight and irritated after I put it on.

nice facial cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I personally can't use it everyday as a day cream-- too thick. But it is calming and balancing without a stupid scent (that is, scent-free). Great product I continue to re-stock for myself.

ZZ Sensitive Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A staple in my skincare regime.

Parfait pour l'hiver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Je suis très contente! Elle est ultra hydratante et nourrissante. Parfaite pour ma peau sèche en cette période hivernale! Petite odeur très agréable!

Wonderful company, wonderful product, terrific iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've been using this product for years. The packaging is changed, but the day cream is the same wonderful stuff!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product please keep carrying it.

five star