Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect size for my needs.

класні пакетики

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Мені подобаються такі пакетики. Але органайзер для таблеток не замінять.

Best buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy these a local vitamin shoppe... but lately they are always out of stock and the quality of the bags seems to get cheaper every time we need them, So I have turned to my best place ever iHerb, best price, great quality amazing customer service.

normally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

normally

pill bags

Posted by cubbycubby on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great for packing pills for trips. each bag can fit about 20 capsules

Product Changed - now made of thinner plastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like many products lately, the quality has been lowered to cut costs. These bags used to be made of a thicker plastic that was stiffer and more durable. They are now made with a thinner plastic just a bit thicker than what you find in a sandwich bag. I'm only taking off 1 star because the product is only 2 dollars and the bags still work. However, I will look for a different brand next time even if costs a few dollars more.

Love pill bags, but these aren't my favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love using pill bags especially for traveling or if I am going to be away for the day. Very convenient way to stay organized. I bought these because I prefer shopping at iHerb. But, sadly, these are not as nice as the ones I get locally. They are not as thick or as durable than the ones I buy locally. They are a bit larger than the ones I use, so they are handy for when I need something a little bigger. I find that these don't hold up for multiple uses like my other ones do. That's not to say these aren't good, just that I don't like them as much.

right

Posted by Kathrin on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good for keeping seeds :)

Good bags for tablets.

Posted by KatiaMats on Feb 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The right size. You can write their contents on them. very pleased. Come to my page to see more reviews.

Good and usable