All Natural But Expensive Teeth Caring Treats

Posted by Benice2U on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I counted the number of treats in a bag intended for a medium sized dog and there were 16 of them. The difference between these and Greenies is that the Greenies has wax on them. Although Greenies is a whole lot cheaper. I did order more of these but I ended up cutting these in half so that my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel could have 32 of them spread out over time. I had rescued this spaniel so trust me, I do not have the funds to spend $1 a day to clean his teeth. He is also such a foodie that he would try to eat the toothbrush, preventing me from being able to brush his teeth at all. I think it's key to keep the teeth healthy so that our pets live long happy lives. This product allows that, but by cutting them in half with a sharp cleaver we can do so without going bankrupt.

My Dachshund Love it!!

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dachshund extremely love these. Freshens their breath while they get a tasty treat! Eventho it says its for Medium to Large dogs my 2 minis finish it in 5 mins tops.

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

우리집 개린이가 미친듯이 달려들어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

미국 살 때 먹였던 건데 여기서 찾으니 반갑네요. 근데 이거 먹이면 똥 색깔이 완전 초록색이에요. 다시 사고 싶은데 이젠 한국으로 배송이 안된다고 나오네요 ㅠㅠ

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has quite a strong smell to me but my dog likes it. My dog has no bad breath or tartar problem but because we don't brush her teeth, so hopefully we could use this to keep her teeth white & clean. I didn't try other brand before this, so not sure how does it compare with other brands on the market. Has any one tried Greenies before? Any difference between them?

don't know about the dental effects but dog likes it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I freeze it so she takes longer to eat it. Otherwise she will wolf it down. Quite nice smelling bacony chew stick. Large enough size for a mid sized dog

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's smell bad, but work.

Ark Naturals, Breath-Less, Brushless Toothpaste, Chewable, Medium to Large Dogs, 18 oz (508 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My maltese cross isn't a fan of this but still takes the treat

1 2 3