My cat's outer ear is very clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

^^

Good Product Poor Design

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product leaks even you use it. But it seems to clear ear issues on my ckcs

Ark Naturals, Ear All Right Gentle Ear Cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually helped my friend ordered this product after reading and found that it has many good review. What I like about this ear cleaning which contains botanical ingredients.

Contains Alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Alcohol is toxic for pets!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again !

Cat happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really smells cinamom, but it doesnt affect the cat. Now we can use it all ober the year. Just I would put 0 stars for shape of the lid, cork. We know it should be pointy, I dont know how to explain, to be able to easily put it inside the ear not like this. Cats are creatures that dont like a lot of messing around.

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml) Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

Posted by blurhoney on July 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd purchase

So far.....the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of our dogs did have an ear infection due to much ear wax and no matter what I did on a natural base, nothing helped! Then I've started with Ark Naturals Ears All Right with a few drops on a tissue and the ear problems are gone. Now I use this once or twice a week. Great product!!

Great protuct

Posted by Maya on October 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dogs hate the smell, but it cleans very good. I use few drops of it on a cotton ball and q tips for the folded part of the ear (don't reach the deeper ear canal!)

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.