My cat's outer ear is very clean.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

^^

Good Product Poor Design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product leaks even you use it. But it seems to clear ear issues on my ckcs

Ark Naturals, Ear All Right Gentle Ear Cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I actually helped my friend ordered this product after reading and found that it has many good review. What I like about this ear cleaning which contains botanical ingredients.

Contains Alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Alcohol is toxic for pets!

Cat happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really smells cinamom, but it doesnt affect the cat. Now we can use it all ober the year. Just I would put 0 stars for shape of the lid, cork. We know it should be pointy, I dont know how to explain, to be able to easily put it inside the ear not like this. Cats are creatures that dont like a lot of messing around.

Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml) Ark Naturals, Ears All Right, Gentle Ear Cleaning Lotion, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

Posted by blurhoney on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is my 2nd purchase

So far.....the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of our dogs did have an ear infection due to much ear wax and no matter what I did on a natural base, nothing helped! Then I've started with Ark Naturals Ears All Right with a few drops on a tissue and the ear problems are gone. Now I use this once or twice a week. Great product!!

Great protuct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dogs hate the smell, but it cleans very good. I use few drops of it on a cotton ball and q tips for the folded part of the ear (don't reach the deeper ear canal!)

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I try this product. It seems it better elimilates the odor caused by the ear bateria than the other ear cleansers. Nice scent, good product.