Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
21-30 of 252 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Mrs. T.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our dog has problem skin, we also live in any area with many fleas and not only wood ticks, but deer ticks (very dangerous) our dog loves the outdoors, we feel safe using this product as it works! The only problem, it doesn't go far enough; I add 1Tablespoon of Shampoo to a quart of warm water to make it easier to apply. It doesn't have a lot of lather, but it cleans well and smells wonderful (our dog even likes the smell/he doesn't roll in the dirt to change it's fragrance) We are very happy with it, I have told several people about it and to get it from iHerb.com

Thanks for your feedback!

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a shelter puppy who had only a few fleas in his very fine hair. I washed him the day we got him so he could stop biting himself. I actually saw a few fleas jump off him and into the grass when we were out in the grass the next day so I was excited it might be working. But I noticed the rest of the fleas just moved down to the parts of him I didn't wash as well, like his legs. So I washed him again a few days later. It dried his skin out so he had dandruff and the fleas seemed to stay. I ended up washing him 3 times total and then gave up when we got ill (Kennel Cough) and the poor thing was now dealing with fleas, itchy skin, and an illness. I hated giving him the chemicals in the flea treatment but the shampoo didn't do much of anything. Once the fleas were gone I tried using the shampoo as a regular shampoo but it just was too drying to his skin. Really wished this worked but didn't find it worked at all. Maybe if you have the time and the dogs skin can stand up to repeated washing in a short time it might work.

Thanks for your feedback!

향이 너무 좋아요.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

아토피와 지루성 피부염이 있는 아이라 오만 샴푸,비누 다 써봤는데 이거 너무 좋아요. 약용샴푸는 각질을 너무 심하게 제거하다보니 엄창 건조한 느낌이었는데 이건 샴푸만해도 많이 건조하지않아요. 무엇보다도 지루성피부염 아이들에게 나는 체취가 싹 없어져요.강아지샴푸 특유의 향도 없고 너무 좋다는. 계속 이 샴푸만 써야겠어요.

Thanks for your feedback!

好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

味道好闻,洗完皮毛顺滑没有皮屑,就是量太少,大狗洗两次就没了。

Thanks for your feedback!

странно

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

А мне пришёл как водичка 😕

Thanks for your feedback!

Smells Wonderful And Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog's sensitive skin improved. This smells great and make his fur fluffy and soft.

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love bathing my cats with this, smells clean and you only need a small amount to lather. My cats' fur coat is so much more shiny and smooth :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Не плохой

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Не знаю почему, но может это только у наших собак есть блохи. Очень сложно найти среди иностранных производителей шампуни именно от блох. Для блеска волос - пожалуйста, для шелковистости - пожалуйста, а от блох и клещей днем с огнем не найдешь. Покупаю уже второй раз, запах нормальный. Не могу сказать как именно помогает от блох или нет. Я сначала купаю собаку данным шампунем, потом через 2-3 дня, капаю на холку капли от блох, и еще через 2-3 дня одеваю ошейник от блох и клещей. И тогда все норм. Но сам шампунь мне показался жидким. Т. к. другого нет, буду брать еще. Если мой отзыв был для вас полезен, нажмите ДА. Спасибо. Хорошего настроения.

Thanks for your feedback!

좋아요!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

강아지가 곰팡이성피부염을 앓고있어서 다른샴푸들은 강아지가 하루종일 긁고 그랬는데 이샴푸로 바꾼후 간지러움이 많이 사라졌는지 잘 안긁어요목욕하고 나면 흰털이 윤기가 나고 샤방샤방해져요^^ 재구매하러들어왔네여

Thanks for your feedback!

시바이누 견주입니다.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

시바이누(시바견) 키우고 있는 사람입니다. 산책시 풀밭에 자주 구르는 바람에 외부구충을 했음에도 소참진드기가 한마리 붙었습니다. 다시 외부구충하고 이 샴푸로 목욕시키고 난 뒤에 아직까지 한번도 진드기가 붙는일이 없었습니다. 기존에 쓰던 협성 베리젠틀 샴푸에 비하면 향은 자연스러운 향이나 향기가 오래가지는 않았습니다. 성분이 순해서 잘 말려주니 긁는 일도 적었습니다. 이중모인 시바견에게는 세정력이 뛰어나다고 생각하지는 않지만 진드기가 많은 여름에 사용하기를 추천하는 샴푸입니다.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 252 total

1 2 3 4 5