not economical for big dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is really runny, so you end up having to squirt a lot on your dog. I have a big golden, and have used up more than half the bottle after two bathes. The smell is mildly pleasant but it doesn't really help with the fleas cos I still find some on my dog.

no itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I forgot I bought this because my dog had an itch -- because she has quit itching. Must have worked.

great pet shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo helps get rid of fleas (although it's mild and all natural so don't expect dramatic results) and makes my dogs' hair luscious. highly recommended. it smells great, too.

Didn't love it

Posted by imadoxaholic on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's way too thin for my liking - I don't want the shampoo running out of my hand before I can get it onto the hard-to-reach-places on my dog. Also, the scent is so mild I wondered how much Neem it actually has. Wouldn't buy it again.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo for our dog. Doesn't dry out her coat like other pet shampoos do.

Best Shampoo Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this on my Yellow Labrador and he has had increased fur growth which the vet was very surprised at. Works really well with keeping the fleas and ticks away as well. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Great dog shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells good and seems to help keep bugs off dogs or at least I hope it does!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this to replace a different been shampoo I was using that my dog ending up not liking so much, this one is beautiful! smells nice and hasn't irritated her once so far, she's very sensitive

Smells wonderful & love it's natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dog smells so nice & now very white too. A thin liquid that's easy to dispense. Probably used 2-3 capfuls for my small dog., which means it will last me a good while. Too early to tell if it helps my dog with her inchiness- think she's been getting from previous "chemical" shampoo. Terrific price iHerb!

perfect for my cat !