Best Eye Cream ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

Stung my eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I used this eye cream my eyes stung really bad. The product never got in my eyes but I think there are ingredients in it that produce invisible fumes that caused the stinging. I really wanted to like the cream because it has good ingredients. It would have otherwise been a good cream if it wasn't for that one problem. I never finished the product. May use it on my hand or feet.

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Amazing eyecream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Warm tingly (but not unpleasant) sensation after applying, and it feels like there is some tightening/firming thing going on. Plus it is completely absorbed into the skin. You only need a fraction of a pump, and the pump is easy to control. It's not the kind that is all or nothing, yknow? I love it. Will totally repurchase (even though it is so expensive :'( ).

Good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Works, doesn't smell amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has been working for my husband and he's claimed it by now :) It helps him get the dark under-eyes under control. I'd recommend this, it also helped kind of firm and contour the eye area.

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Delivers on some promises!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

非常好