My body said yes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most proteins Ive used have been ok and some even tasted good. Only two of them both hydrolyzed have got me hooked. Its not the taste at first, but bodys reaction to the product. It just feels right. This is one of those two. A good protein powder is like a good woman - they are hard to find and once you do, you dont want to give them up.

Posted by JaelPalma on November 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended to people with gut problems

Great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein shake is great it's easy to drink and mixes well. Delivery was quick without any issues. The only issue I have is this product is so popular it runs out extremely quick.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think Proto way makes me the best results.

First Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks! I received my order without any problem.

Very nice whey but ...

Posted by victorfranca on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a very nice whey protein, nice brand, nice formula! I just dont recommend this flavor, the first week was awesome, but I couldnt take anymore after 2 weeks.... Im buying it again but this time i chose Vanilla Cream! Nice delivery time too for IHerb. Thanks from Brazil!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've not used this protein powder before but it had been recommended to me. It mixes really with will everything from yogurt, to oats, to peanut butter and has a great flavour.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

My teenager thinks this tastes better than Milo. It arrived quickly, too.

Excellent - fantastic flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using different protein powders for over 10 years and this is by far, the best one I have tried. This is smooth to mix up and even if it does leave a few lumps, they are actually nice! Leaves no after taste - and does not upset my lactose intolerance. Highly recommended.

Proto Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting product. Very happy with my order