A great stress remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use Bach Resque Remedy for almost 10 years. First used it when I was a cat breeder on my cats - as an anti-stress medicine to keep them calm at cat-shows. It worked just amazing! And since you can't influence your cat to believe in that this ot that drug is effective - you actually avoid a placebo effect. So, resume - Bach RR really works! Now there is a big variety of RR products, designed specifically not only for adult humans but also for pets, kids (alcohol free and with a sweet taste)... I always have them at home as an easy and quick stress treatment. I really recomend you to browse all the Bach products - and I am sure you'll find your remedy :)

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great to put in water when you are stressed or before bed. Also great for pets for calming.

Tina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is wondeful. I use it for my dogs who are terrified of storms, especially thunder. It calms them down so they can relax and sleep.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't leave home without it. ive used it to assist others with panic attacks, emotional shocks after crisis, and stressful situations both physical and emotional. It really works and has no side effects. It works on pets and farm animals also.

great for people and pets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has helped several friends cope with the stress of an unexpected death in the family, so much so that they have asked me to get a bottle for them. I give it to my dogs before we travel and also before going to the vet or having surgery (spay). It really calms them down. Good before you go to the dentist, too.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great for managing stress, give it to my cats in their water.

Flower remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It really works.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work on me. Bought it for my dog to take before a flight, so I hope it works for him as well.

This works well on dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally found Bach's stress relief, and decided to try it on my dog, who suffered terribly during thunder storms. It calmed her better than any of the drugs the vet had given me, including Valium. I've been using it since, on both my dogs, when they seem stressed and it never fails to calm them. I'm thrilled that it's a "natural substance" and can't hurt them.

Use for my pet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my corgi's breakfast and let it sit so the alcohol can evaporate. She has to wait for breakfast anyway because of her morning pills.