I was a doubter, but this stuff really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I adopted a rescue Beagle in January who had a lot of fears. I tried everything from behavior modification to bribery to Xanax for pets. Nothing seemed to work. Then when my vet suggested Prozac, I called a friend of mine who knew a lot about herbal remedies. She suggested Rescue Remedy. I figured I had nothing to lose, so ordered some. I give "Little Orphan Annie" (Annie for short) a dose around 5 pm each night, and while she is still a bit spooky on some things, she is vastly improved, and I now have hope that with a continuation of the Rescue Remedy, she will significantly lower her fear level as time goes on. I can't say enough good things about this product, and have recommended it to a vet tech who is a friend of mine.

Great for Rabbits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works really well for my Rabbits, I add a few drops to their water or on a treat and works really well! Calms my anxious rabbit and helps her sleep better! Highly recommended product!

nimetu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super hea rahusti mis sobib kõikidele loomadele, see on looduslik toode. Olen rahul ja võin julgelt soovitada ka sõpradele

Calming for cats and dogs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so simple to put four drops into milk or ice cream to help your animal feel calmer. And it is sweet to the taste!!

it works for my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again.

rescue drops for pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my dog with her thunder and lightning issues, she still doesn't like it but she's calmer than before👍🏻

buen producto natural..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo estoy usando con mis gatos...y de momento noto algo de mejoría pero tampoco mucha...

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years an it works - keeps pets calm and also helped me mixing my new rescue pups with my already family cats. Took about a month but everyone gets along. I have not used this on myself - maybe I should. Rescue Remedy to the Rescue.

Mi gata las adora!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me atreví a comprar estas flores para mi gata pues había leído buenos comentarios, y debo decir que los comentarios se quedaron cortos, mi gata adora las gotas, tan pronto me ve con el frasquito en la mano empieza a ronronear pidiendo su ración. Siento que mi gata está más tranquila, dado que los gatos no son muy amigos de los ruidos fuertes, ahora que está tomando estas gotitas le ayuda mucho. Ya encargué un nuevo frasco para ella!

超級神奇!有效

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

聞起來無色味,摸在手上稍微油油的,我都抹在貓咪頭上,原本懶洋洋一陣子後真的會精神恢復,加一滴在水碗裡也會變得愛喝水,人用的晚安花精膠囊我覺得更有效,我都丟進水霧機裡,一覺好眠無夢,醒來精神很好不嗜睡。