White Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes your face white and is very hard to spread. Better use a foundation to go with it if you don't want to look like a ghost. It feels really thick like a mask, but that feeling goes away later.

I did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cant understand how people can use it. It is for sure inpossible put on your face, cause you will look like a freak with a white mask on your face. As well it is impossible to put it on your body. Dissapointed. Я не понимаю как его использовать. Этот стик достаточно твердый, жирный и имеет какие-то крупинки. Намажете на лицо - успех в фильме ужасов гарантирован. Делает лицо чисто белым. Я разочарована.

Easy to apply and great for babies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great easy to apply natural face sunscreen stick. I use it on my baby - no sunscreen can get in their eyes and my daughter actually likes me putting it on her - she giggles. With cream sunscreen she didn't like me wiping it on her face, and she would always move around and try to wipe it off as I was applying it and it would go everywhere, it also had the risk factor of going in her eyes. We have had no sunburns while using this so its a win win!

Best sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this handy to apply to my face and hands when I am out and about, even so I still need to rub it with my finger as it doesn't always go on evenly, but it's so much easier than a liquid in a tube. I am pale so don't find the colour an issue (it's kind of like a foundation on me), it doesn't feel heavy on my face and doesn't break me out (I have tried the other Badger sunscreens with sunflower oil and they break me out, so this being olive oil works much better for me). I think the ingredients are amazing, so natural and organic - I would highly recommend this as it provides great protection.

sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and beauty balm, and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I've used their sunscreens (in the stick packaging with the lavender scent, and all the tube sunscreens that they offer) for about 2-3 years now. I use them on my face when I'm heading for a long day under the Sun. This one particularly does leave a white cast on your face, but if you rub it in well enough it wont look as bad. These are the only sunscreens that I use, and my family as well.

Lo uso como contorno de ojos o como corrector.

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré para usarlo como protector del contorno de ojos y me encanta, lo uso también como corrector. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Works like a charm!

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products - great company, great products! Spent most of the afternoon in the sun during themy beach holiday and this prevented me from getting sunburnt.

벳저홀릭

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

벳저밤도 너무 맘에 들었는데, 이제품도 정말 좋네요^^ 정말 딱풀모양인데, 바르기 편하고, 정말 순해요 향은 다른분이 언급하셨듯 역시 썩은 초콜릿 향이네요 ㅋㅋ 하지만 제품이 워낙 순하고 좋아서 향은 봐줄 수 있어요 ㅋ

Top Product - I recommend it for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and effective

necessary thing for summer