Heals wounds caused by severe dry, hardworking hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriends hands was cracked and sore after days and days of hardworking with plaster and timber. In combination with cold winter weather, his hands cracked and started bleeding. He will always deal with this because it is genetic, but this balm REALLY saved his hands. I rubbed his hands in with this at night, concentrating on the wounds on his knuckles, and the next day we could really see a great improvement! I kept rubbing his hands in with this balm, and he reported back to me that he experienced less cracking, and much smoother skin, causing much less pain when he was using his hands. Great product!!

Badger Balm rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for pressure sores. I have been confined to a wheelchair for 20 years and this is the best preventative product I have ever used. I rub it all over the back of my legs after I bathe and it keeps me healed!

It smells like tar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont like the smell, but maybe some men will like the opportunity to have something for their hands not smelling like roses. And this is not a cream, it is more like very solid Vaseline. I find it quite hard to distribute, so I use it for my cuticles only. It works okay for that. And there is a lot of product; So with the way I use it, it will probably last me for the rest of my life.

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not like the smell of this balm. It gives moisture to your hands, however I find the other products I´ve bought from Badger Company better and more moisturizing than this one.

too greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

so so a hand cream

not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't really understand how to use this balm, it's way too hard for applying it on the hands et and its smell is so bad, I can't use it on my lips.

Very very good for the tough hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Input GDM657收穫5%

Love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

very helpful for dry hands

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good help for extremely dry hands. A littlebit sticky, - but I apply before I sleep, - so it`s OK. Nice and soft hands when I wake up :-)