Wanted to love this but couldn't

Posted by gtsgrl on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the other badger balms but am not sold on this one. Firstly, It doesn't smell like rose, has a fairly strong lavender fragrance (which I hate) and secondly, it's hard to rub into your face, you have to rub fairly hard and vigorously to get in to absorb into your skin. I don't like doing that to the skin on my face. It also takes HOURS to absorb, I would only recommend putting it on at night time due to this. I've relegated it to using only on the backs of my hands now, would not purchase again

Perfect for dry and sensitive skin

Posted by Ankale on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while now and I really like it. I have sensitive and dry skin and I haven't experienced any bad reaction on it. I normally use it at night, after the serum or toner and next day my skin feels great. The smell is nice, really herbal. It also feels greasy when I apply it, but is what my skin needs before going to bed, after being exposed to the Norwegian cold wind and rain.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heerlijke geur en heerlijk als nachtcrème. Helpt uitdrogen tegen te gaan en geeft je huid een gezonde glans. Ook voor handen en andere plekjes die wat extra aandacht nodig hebben, heel fijn. Ik gebruik het ook voor wat schrale plekjes bij de kinderen. Snel geleverd, binnen 3 dagen in NL dit keer. Wow.

❤️ As potent as Egyptian Magic Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After my Egyptian Magic Cream turns rancid, I have been trying to find a replacement cream and decided to give this a try. Lovely smell, great result and this def becomes my fav night cream!

Emollient

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for and I use this under my eyes and on my face at night. Its lovely!

Retains moisture and smells wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have finished one jar and starting on the second. Use nightly with pycnogenol cream to retain moisture and prevent aging. I am in my late 50's but most people think I just turn 50 as this keep my face pumped.

badger love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I was not surprised that this Beauty Balm would be the same. I use it daily as an eye-cream (I'm 29), and also as an night cream sometimes. It is a bit heavy on my skin during the summer months (as a night cream), but i think it will be just right when the winter comes (i live in Canada). I'll probably buy the regular moisturizer form the same collection. I really love all their products that i've tried.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This balm is not very oily and can be absorbed easily. It is better to use it at night

Best Eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good as eye cream. Love the smell of roses . I’m 20 years old and I’ve seen some wrinkles forming and this definitely helped a lot ! Please use my name for dis count

For very dry skin

Posted by potiholic on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger and i use Damascus Rose face and body oil the whole year, so i wishes to try this bam for a long time. I sometime use this kind of balms, vegetable oils, essential oils and beeswax t get solid texture. In fact, i made my own balm at home for very dry zones and lips. Badger Damascus Rose balm is too hard to be used on face, too much beewax. You need more producto to cover face and then it takes long the absortion for the skin. So i'll use this balm on lips ( great ) and one or twice a week on face, at night. I think it's perfect for very cold countries, to protect skin from cold and wind. But where i live winter are not strong, so i don't need so heavy textures instead my skin is atopical. I prefer Badger Damascus oils because i can choose the amount i need in summer and in winter, and i can use them just before dressing and make up. Not bad product at all, but not so usefull. May be in summer cream should be softer and more easy to apply using a very low amount of product. I'll don't buy it again but i'll buy again and again the Damascus oils.

1 2 3 4