Great tools

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find really easy to use and blend with them. It takes the preoduct correctly and pack into your eyes.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's very good

Really GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bristles are soft and blends easily!

Excelent set

Posted by dunjadux on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This set is great deal. Brushes are soft and nice. They perfom excelent with all types of eye shadows. Eyeliner brush is small and perfect for tin line and beginers in makeup. Love this set. Could have two of them for sure.

Great for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great brushes, everything you need to do a complete eye look. So handy for travel, I love them

Using 2 months, by far no complains

Posted by Karepula on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very useful brushes. I was missing some tools to work with eyeshadows and my choice was to order this Green Bambu set. This is my first experience with Bdelium brushes and after 2 months of usage I am totally happy with my choice. Bristles are gentle and easy to wash, nothing is coming off, easy to use. All 5 brushes are in business, but my favourite is 716 - fine brush to smudge eyeliner or to take darker shade into the corner or simply outline lower lid. I can honestly recommend this brush set and sure that you will be happy with it. Pluss, they are super adorable and really stand out because of the colour.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are perfect, I always use it.

Good investment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fluffy and soft brushes, easy to handle, great quality of bristles, good investment.

Great set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this set- it's high quality, soft and pleasant to use. I especially enjoy the fluffy eyeshadow brush, it's different than the more common flatter kind, but I find it comfortable for mono eyeshadow application. I also really like the rounded crease brush, this was the first time I got one of these and I find it very useful. I don't use the other three as much, but it's always nice to have a variety.

Very handy set

Posted by myddna on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first complete eye brush set that I've had. I think it contains everything I could possibly need...