Great and safe product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely will repurchase, runs out of stock very fast. Beats all those chemicals out there

진짜 뽀득뽀득 설거지 할맛 남! 성분도 후기보니 좋네요~~!! 재구망희망 있음!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

구매전에 다른 후기들 보고, 성분 읽어보니까 유해한 성분이 없는것 같아요~ 구매해서 진짜 써보니 저는 향이 상큼하니 괜찮더라구요! 진짜 기름기 강한것도 다 뽀득뽀득 닦이고 기분이 상쾌해집니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ앞으로 쭉 써야겠네요~^^

Cleans well

Posted by Rosequartz on July 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well but I prefer the unscented version.

Love this dish soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have only had this product for a day and i am in love with it! I thought that the scent was a bit strange but once I had started washing dishes with it I really started to like it. This dish soap is easy on the hands and doesnt dry them out at all! This winter is especially cold and dry for me and this soap doesnt dry my hands like other dish liquids. I think it is really good at cleaning off caked on food too. Compared with other dish liquids I have used this is by far the best! It is chemical free too. There isnt any "hidden" chemical junk in it! I love this soap and will be buying it again.

Oh how I love this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell is nice. Not the best, but still far from bad. It does a really nice job at getting the dishes clean. It works just as good as the regular one I've used to buy at the grocery store. Will definitely buy again! It is kind to my hands which normally get all dry after doing the dishes. Will try the unscented next time, but this is really a good buy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really a great product. Cleanse very well, you don't have to use a lot, it is just great! It is not so hand friendly, but it is ok!

natural smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really disliked the dish soap that my family bought. So chemical and the smell! This one has more natural smell and clean dishes no problem. I'll buy this one again.

Unacceptable Price Rising

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

From hkd 33 up.to.55 hkd within 6 months, just same.as local retail price,no point purchase this again in IHerbs no matter how effective.it.is.

broken cover

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The liquid leaked out as the cover plastic knob was broken. Fortunately there was a plastic bag covering it. The container is not designed for mail delivery. But the detergent itself is good.

Cruelty Free Soapy dish soap

Posted by AliceLamChungChung on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell like commercial lemon dish soap, foam like it, and cleans like it. Thicker than normal commercial brands I used so less portion each time. The most important of all is cruelty free.