cut grease well

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

cut grease well

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Plenty of suds nice smell 😊😊

smells great - excellent natural suds

Posted by kanaca on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was trying every natural dish soap. This one smells wonderful and the grease-cutting so far is superior to the rest. What a relief. I did not want to return to regular, big commercial brands.

Best ever dish drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these dish drops, and that's saying a lot as I have chemical sensitivities and have struggled for a long time to find detergent I can safely use that will also clean properly. This product cleans well but is gentle and economical as don't have to use much. It also comes with neat packaging, easy to use dispenser.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite product from Better life. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! the smell, the cap, the durability, everything. I love it so much so that i tend to use a whole lot more of it than i should, but nevertheless it still lasts me about 3 months. I also put some amount in a cloth, wet it and clean the counters and just about everything else in my house, so that shows how long it lasts :)

Nice smell and does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cruelty free alternative and would be happy with any such alternative with normal cleaning power. I am giving this product five stars because it does the job. This dish detergent also has a nice smell while it's still in the bottle although when I am actually using it the smell becomes unnoticeable.

Good detergent but in bad container

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite impressed by its natural ingredients and freshly smell. However, there is a room for improvement of its container. One of two bottle was leaked when I opened the carton, luckily it was packed with plastic bag, otherwise, other stuffs in the carton were soaked in bubbles. It is difficult to open too, so I transfer the soup to another container.

Posted by loveiherb on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

no SLS and its really clean well! Using (NAJ 7462) to get it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and clean

Natural choice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it doesn't contain all the nasty chemicals that other major brands have. I will order again !