Dishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't use alot to get a great clean, no residue and good for the environment. Highly recommend

Awesome!

Posted by jodeeharding on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works better than any thing I've ever bought in the store! My silver ware were so shiny and every thing looked so clean and it's natural to boot! Will definitely buy again and have already recommended it to friends and they bought it too and love it.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best dish powder I have ever used. The previous products I have used left white residue, while this one does not, and makes dishes super shiny and clean. Rates very well on ewg. As the product is concentrated and my dishwasher is a smaller size, it will last much more than 64 loads, making it very economical. Will repurchase forever.

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am from Europe and I don’t know the products of US market and it was hard for me to make a choice. But I am really satisfied from this product. It works great. I will reorder it.

Works well, but...

Posted by JenniferEverett on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always pre-wash my dishes by hand to remove the baked-on and greasy residues. This product is great at getting everything clean naturally, but the bit of water that settles on the tops of things has to be tossed out at the end of the wash or else it will become a white powder on the exterior bottom of cups and such (mine are oftentimes clear and/or stacked inside of each other, so that matters to me).

I like that it is a natural

Posted by Maldi1 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is a natural

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never used such a fantastic automatic dish powder! Great!

Works well, good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natural detergent I've found that actually works. It will leave powder on your dishes if you use too much.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works good and is very economical - I use it during few month.

Good Product!