As good as it gets..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, all natural, good vitamin content

Will buy agein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this product yet, but I really don't think you can go wrong with Bob's Red Mill products combined with Iherb's low prices!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fresh and fast delivery

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

For use only in microscopy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordering the rice bran from iHerb was easy and the product arrived soon after having been ordered. However, only a tiny amount of less than 1 g of the rice bran was needed to obtain micrographs (images at a high magnification using an electron microscope) for a scientific paper to compare it with other kinds of bran like wheat bran and oat bran. No manufacturer in Canada the United States contacted by e-mail was willing to provide such a tiny sample in exchange for an acknowledgment of the donation in my paper on rice to be published (some kind of free advertising in a scientific magazine) plus five micrographs to show the bran particles at various magnifications (maybe to be used for the desk of an executive officer). Rice bran seems to be available online only after e-mail contacts and calls to various stores and store chains (including Bulk Barn) in Canada have failed to identify a single retailer carrying it. One medium-size health food store chain in Ottawa, Ontario, ordered it for me but later informed me that my order had been cancelled by the supplier. Following these disappointments, I followed the advice of a Bob's Red Mill representative (who initially denied my wish for a small sample) and I ordered it online from iHerb. Even there, I wondered whether I was willing to pay the shipping charge of about $45 which was offered first and only a more thorough search for other shipping options revealed a more reasonable charge of about $12 for the $5 package. Otherwise, ordering the bran from iHerb was easy and the bran arrived soon afterwards, thank you. If the bran is supposed to be nutritionally so excellent that its benefits are mentioned in many articles, I am puzzled by the difficulty to buy it (as a rice by-product and not a unique item!) directly at some well-known food store or health-food store, particularly since the bran received had been "stabilized". This "review", which I would rather classify as "comments", is evidently not for the general public but for the manufacturers in Canada and the USA. Unless their rice bran becomes competitive with wheat or other kids of bran, I will continue cooking with the soft wheat or hard wheat bran. My "star rating" is meaningless. I have not used that bran in the kitchen yet, I will do so only after I am done with its microscopy. Thank you. Best wishes, Miloslav Kalab www.magma.ca/~scimat/ [email protected]

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good quality, works in smoothies for volume.

1 2 3