Don't be caught without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like to stay stocked with this stuff during flu season. At the first signs of the flu, it's time to bust this out! It has helped us overcome the flu, with much less severity, in the past. Truly a big help! It's well packaged, easy to open, and tastes great. My kids even enjoy taking it! Highly recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've found to beat the flu!! The earlier you start taking it after showing signs of the flu, the better it works!

This Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for years, it is very effective. Great for everyone , children, elderly. Doesn’t interfere with other medications. Best when taken at the first sign of illness. I have found it useful for other things as well, like if I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep. This is a great product to always have at hand.

It really works, keep it on hand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Keep this product on hand and nip it in the bud, it's a miracle product. I was grateful iHerb had it because it was sold out everywhere!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used this over the years, and Osc is really very effective.

THese really saved us this flu season

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

THis has been one of the worst flu seasons, and our household was affected as well. These dis-solvable pellets helped us experience less severe symptoms. Kept us out of the E.R. that is for sure. Adults and children have both benefited. No side effects, and no after taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

לוקחת פעם בשבוע למנוע וזה עושה אחלה עבודה

the bast to fight cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is unbelievable it works like magic!!!! I ordered two and last time 1 will ordere again my friends and family started to use it and order as well must have in every house

Did work like a Magic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I realized after the fact that it is not suitable for vegans. But then again, a lot of homeopathic products are not vegan, so it is not a specific matter of this product. 5 stars because the product is excellent and very recommended