Very informative, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

comprehensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very comprehensive and well written book. It provided the information and resources I needed to get on the road to recovery. Worth it's weight in gold.

Great Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good book answering many questions about thyroid conditions. Texas

A Big Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since my Doctor didn't go into any details on Hyothyroidism this bood was a great help in hwat turns out to be a new lifestyle.

Get a grip on thyroid problems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was the first book I read after by 10 year olds diagnosis of hypothyroidism and has been a great resource since then, knowledge truly is power.

Liviing well with hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Information in book is going to be life changing. I am digesting the vast information and making a list of questions to research as I go. I have lived with hypothyroidism for decades and it is refreshing to finally have some answers in one place with a road map of where to go from here.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Book! Anyone who is clueless about thyroid issues should read this book. It is not meant to diagnose medical problems, but it will educate you so you can ask your doctor the right questions--it does help to study up on this problem before going to the doctor. I was astounded at the amount of information I received in this book for an extremely reasonable price.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am Hypothyroid. I had my thyroid removed in September,2005. I was told that I would always be Hypothyroid. But the Doctors did not tell me all the other things that went with it. I was losing weight until I went from taking 200mg of levothyroxin to 125mg a day except Sunday I had to take 1/2 a pill. I got where I was feeling tired all the time and did not want to do anything. I purchased 1500mg of B12 and 100mg B6 and I take that twice a day and I started taking a whole pill again on Sunday. I am having more energy but I have not been able to lose weight this year. This book is letting me know some things that I can do to help. Thanks to Mary Shomon for writing the book. I have not completed reading the book but what I have read is great. I thought some of my problems was just growing old.

Living Well with Hpyothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

***** This is super book and I have learned a lot about hypothyroidism. The book has given me courage to stand up and be my personal advocate. I am having difficulty losing weight and have found that I probably need a medication adjustment. My doctor is using the old test result norm for TSH. I plan to discuss this issue with her. Mary, Thanks so much for this wonderful book!!

Anna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This book helped me understand the changes I can expect in the future as I head back to being "well" again.