Now I don't have to worry about my health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't even begin to express how happy I am with this product, and how satisfied I feel with the service. Having got acquainted with the Bragg Seasoning Yeast first upon my short-term living in US, I was afraid I would never get to find it again from outside the country. That is, until I came across iHerb.com. It literally took them two days or so to deliver the said product to Poland from California. For all the vegans out there, whether you're just starting, or have been there for a long time to the point where you're struggling with your health: I am incredibly grateful, and won't ever have to worry about my health ever again, as long as these awesome guys keep doing what they're doing!

BFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on spinach spaghetti 🍝 and creamy sauce it's heaven 😋will buy forever it also helps me with my B12.

Delicious and no sodium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Now's nutritional yeast but switched to this one when I found out it didn't have any added sodium. It's just as tasty.

A handy container.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to eat yeast straight, and this is good - flaky, a slight bitterness but tasty. I have used Bragg products before (vinegar, iquid seasoning spray) and would recommend them.

not gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately it contains gluten, haven't noticed it before ordering.

cheesy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my tofu scramble so cheesy and yummy.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting product

Just amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This nutritional yeast is fantastic. There are domestic substitutes, but Bragg does make the best one. The flavour and the nutritional value are incomparable. I highly recommend.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, there is nothing more to it. I go through it way too quickly, I shall buy in bulk next time!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this. It adds a nice touch to my food. I like to sprinkle it on my sweet cereals/granola. So it's like a sweet and savoury snack. Wouldn't say it tastes like cheese but it's very nice imo.