Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0 Good product for a great price

Posted by Rebate on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped with my sore hip join from excessive training

Wife's bone health

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

When my wife was getting older, she said she was sick every day and bought it.

Glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite brands thus far. Good!

No Results As Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Product has just the right combination of what I want. Price is reasonable. It takes about 6 months to get results which I may or may not feel. Still, I think as you age, to keep you joints well maintained, this is a wise choice.

Pain in fingers decreased

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was experiencing sharp pain in my knuckles in my hands. After just 1 bottle of Glucosamine, the pain is almost non existent!! Very happy!! I also had a friend who was recommended for hip replacement by her doctors. After taking Glucosamine (not sure for how long), her hips are great!!! Certainly worth a try! :)

It Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help with joint pain and better skin

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product a few months ago after some researching about the benefits of incorperating Glucosamine in one's diet of those who suffer from Autoimmune diseases. I started with just one capsule a day with not much difference. I bumped up to taking 2 a day, one in morning, one in evening. Definitely notice a huge difference! My ankle & knee pain have lessened dramtically. Love this product!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product. I've been taking one month. I felt influence in one week. My skin became more clean. My knees went better in couple weeks. I am taking 2 pils every morining.

Glucosamine, Chondroitin , MSM and Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product with the formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin , MSM and Hyaluronic Acid which is perfect choice for me . It’s easy to take and highly recommended for joint problems.

All-in1 joint support

Posted by DrAGPayne on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this for people suffering from various joint problems (especially thinning cartilage) and roughly 9 out of 10 reported less pain and discomfort after a few weeks use.

1 2 3 4