Posted by noomsh on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a trial without expectations. It is really good, snickers-like, and I now ordered a full package . Hubby and kids love it too!

Excellent Bar

Posted by Fitness on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes a great snack before my workouts and my in-between meals. The dark chocolate combined with the nuts tastes delicious and the salt balances the sweet just right. I will order them again. The sweet bars are way too sweet for my liking.

Very Tasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very tasty

Amazingly Delicious

Posted by youyesyou on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bar was the perfect snack. Sweet, crunchy and slightly salty. Not too sweet. I bought it as a trial size and repurchase another single unit subsequently despite the higher price. Didn’t trust myself to buy a whole box as I was sure I’d finish the box in one sitting - it’s that good! Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I Like it soooo much.. am gonna order it again..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

A hint of sea salt really makes it tasty. I enjoyed eating it so much but the calories are high so I have to control my serving

very tasty

Posted by LizLiz on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Its my fisrt experience with protein snaks. never tasted one. Ans I m very happy that I choosed to try this specific one. So tasty so many whole nuts and chocolate. I m going now to order the big package of 12.

Sweet and Salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love these chocolate and nut bars and I am ordering them again.

Great as a snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and chewy. Not as filling as I thought they would be. Great as a snack.

Lots of Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love nuts so I will buy again but expensive if no discount.

1 2 3