Absolutely wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have finished two boxes of this. But lately I have slacking. I had a week of gastric recently. Took antacids, gastric medication, more antacids to no avail. Had terrible reflux and continuous burping when I exercised. The heart burn was painful. Took two capsules when I finally remembered that these are good for my stomach. Felt better the next day and expunged the nasties in the toilet. Trust this product, it's superb quality.

Gives me lots of energy + cured my lactose intolerance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotics supplement I have taken by far! It helps me a lot with my IBS and makes me feel more energetic (I hypothesize that this is because my digestive system is no longer constantly working overtime and draining my energy, as well as balancing out hormones produced by the gut). I have had severe lactose intolerance for 25+ years and tried many different probiotics, and this is the only product that has ever worked. It has actually completly cured my lactose intolerance! I don't consume dairy for ethical reasons, but in the past if I ordered something while out and it accidentally had dairy in it I would get severely sick. This is no longer the case. Love this product and I highly recommend it to anyone with digestive issues.

California Gold 30

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used it for several months and found it helpful in controlling my IBS. Will continue to try it for a year to see if it is as effective as when consumed initially.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have order this product at several times. Good for my sensitive skin. I will place order continuously.

I've had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price, and I like the blister packaging...but having finished this 2-month supply, I won't repurchase this, due to it having no effect with my digestion/regularity. I was previously using Weber Naturals which worked, but I don't like taking 3 capsules a day. I'll keep looking.

Nothing bad to say about this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have minor eczema and probiotics helps me manage it. I take another brand and feel the other brand shows better effect than this brand.

don't have to keep in the fridge!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these probiotics as I don't have to keep them in the fridge. Really convenient for travelling. Plus really potent.

Very good-excellent product!

Posted by Jasminka Saric on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have useing it for a while,cause think my food choices aren't the best all the time,so LactoBif is sure the best soldier in my army for fighting and preventing all the gut problems that can appear.Very good product which is in my cabinet for the 3rd time,and will continue to use it every day.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this probiotics for most 6 months, it makes my digestion smoother and improves my immune system.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but with any supplement, there is no immediate obvious benefit. I would buy again.