seemed to have a positive effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say for sure that these work but since I started taken one a day a few weeks ago I haven't had any stomach troubles. I used to have quite an unpredictable stomach and eating at restaurants would often upset my stomach but since taking these I haven't had any upsets. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I think it is at least partially to do with these pills. If I wanted to be sure I could stop taking them for a while and see what happens, but if something isn't broke don't fix it - I'll keep taking one of these each day.

This thing works :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it works well on me, so I ordered the second box.

Ordered for my Mum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this product for my mother as she had a surgery and radiotherapy last year. She was complaining of gut discomfort and a generally not feeling the best. Since taking this product she has improved dramatically in her well being and digestion. She has just turned 85.

Perfect solution for your gut health.

Posted by Yong Jun Cho on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend to those having trouble with their gut. It would be better to have it with FOS.

California Gold Nutrition, Latobif Probiotics 30Billion CFU, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Probiotics with 1 Billion CPU from Shaklee, product of Japan. Not so effective as compared to CNGold LactoBif Probiotics, 30 Billion CFU. Over the years I have to resort to sleeping tabs every nights(stillnox), which I am trying to cut off. I learned from google website that Probiotics Night will aid sleeping problems. Anyway I happy with the product.

Bigger and better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the 5 billion CFU but the 30 billion CFU is definitely better. It costs a little more but I think it is worth it. PJMFL

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Probiotic for over a year now. I like it a lot because of its multiple strains coverage and Veggie caps. Love the blister pack for product longevity and storage.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using them for months and my digestion hasn't been better!

Fabulous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like these probiotics. I use them every day.

Not work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This doesnt work well actually, may be the types of probiotics do not work on my son n me.