Happy to find this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a probiotic with a relatively small CFU, so was happy to find this. I had tried those with a much higher CFU, but they were too much for my body, and it was hard to find a smaller dose in a store. This is the right dose for me and the right price.

gold star priobiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this probiotic, digests well and helps so much

An everyday staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect probiotics to help prevent yeast infections. Since taking these tablets I have not suffered from one single infection. Very happy. These have been put on my list of things I need to buy constantly!

Excellent Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great that they don't have to be kept in the fridge. Good product

it doesn't work on milk, so, probably, it doesn't work on me too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put the powder from one vcap into the milk and nothing happened....

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems good, not making as much difference as when I used them in the past.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with mild psoriasis and I constantly trying different remedy to control the flare of of psoriasis. When I heard probiotics can help, then I went to iHerb to search and found this individual packed probiotics and it sounds convenient to me. This I bought it to try. After trying about 2 weeks, my psoriasis started to calm down, no more flare and it is getting better. I am glad I found this probiotics and it helps me with my psoriasis. Besides, I have no more bloated after eating and indigestion issue after taking this.

Great probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We were going on vacation and needed a probiotic that didn't need refrigeration so I ordered these and we didn't miss a beat! We refrigerated them when we could as that keeps them more viable but didn't have to worry about it when we couldn't. Just as effective and we all stayed regular.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

LactoBif probiotics is very good probiotics, very helpfull.

Good, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been doing some probiotic farming with a friend who uses a higher end and more expensive probiotic, hers works much faster than these, but these eventually do become activated.