Great product. Good price and packaging.

Posted by Nur on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking fish oil for more than two decades for the benefits I get from the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids. Omega-3 is generally recognized by the medical community to provide a range of benefits, including a lower risk of coronary heart disease and improvements in cholesterol levels. There is also evidence that promising in Omega-3’s results on cancer, depression, ADHD and may lower triglycerides and reduce the risk of heart attack, abnormal heartbeat and stroke. Carlson Labs Omega 3 is harvested from sea fish and it is manufactured under strict conditions to be free from harmful contaminants. There are a few important factors to look at when buying a fish oil. 1) what is the DHA/EPA content per capsule, and 2) how easy is it on your body (does it make you feel sick, does it make you burp, does it taste weird, etc). Based on my experience with the product, I can recommend this Omega 3 without reservation. Nothing fishy here! Recommend it. Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

No burps or weird smells.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good fish oils and cheap.

No fish smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No fish smell! Afraid the smell's family could accept.

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the best omega supplement...one can really sense the difference. will really stock up on the next sale.

feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got it for heart health but I must say my skin looks great which is an added bonus. Great stuff. Thanks to all that read the research!

Carlson,Super Omega-3 Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

What a difference in my greyhound and whippets coats! They shine and are so soft to the touch. I started to take 1 soft gel per day myself, and noticed how shiny and soft my own hair has become. I was told how wonderful "Carlson" products are, and now I can state with certainty how very true that is! I will choose IHerb.com again as well! Thank you

OMEGA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all have heard about Omega until we were Blue in the face well I have been taking this product for three years now and it works perfect for me and my Life Style you can't go wrong with this one and the price Isn't bad either....

Fish oil at an affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil at an affordable price. I personally prefer the Carlson Elite omega to this.

Super Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There is no smell or flavor with this soft gel.