👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Worth it!!!!! Very affordable compare to retail

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give it to my kids every morning on empty stomach before breakfast. They like the taste

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter digestive system work better, she is healthy, without respiratory problems

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product :-)We use this daily for our 1 year old. Nice flavour and great product

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Excellent supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Supports healthy digestion and immune system of the child. Made from the best bovine colostrum, which is mixed with a specially prepared blend of probiotics.

cure for tummy pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my boy complained of tummy pain for a few days. a teaspoon with his milk helped. tends to float at the top and i had to dissolve it with some hot water to make him take it

Good!!! Excellent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brought it for a try after much recommendation and review from other mummy. So far so good for my 2 child.. I notice less sickness and so far no doctor visit yet as compare to last time. Will continue to try out for few mth to see. I use it together with the elderberry so i think both work well for my kids. Nice taste like milk powder :)

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Colostrum

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this really boost my son's immunity.. My son have been having cough and flu for 4 mths continuously.. Have been taking this for almost 1 month. He have not been sick since then...