Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best energy bar ever!

after taste is weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.

Cliff Energy Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have known this energy bar for fifteen years, and I like it much.

The purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good to eat before exercise sports because of the good elements of vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love clif bars, trying to get off them as they have the longest list of ingredients ever but they just taste so awesome. This is definitely the best flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

if it is less than half the sweetness ... i would buy again

too sweet but otherwise nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

great texture and surprisingly filling however a little bit too sweet for me t b a replacement meal/snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

the kids lovve them, they taste good. but contains to much sugar...