My first experience with tea tree oil

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried any other tea tree oil products or brands. But this is now a favorite. It does wonders on the HS boils I have. I suggest reading online before using. 100% tea tre oil is strong. Some might have a reaction, so I personally tried choose to try on a small area first :) The smell can be a bit overwhelming, smells like turpentine to me after applying. But I'm starting to get used to it now :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product which helps fighting against acne. I use it to prepare my own toners or directly on the pimples and the results are great.

Great quality tea tree oil

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great 100% tea tree oil. This bottle last for a long time. Price is also pretty cheap. With Cococare you are usually safe with your purchases. There are so many uses with this product. I suggest googling. :)

Subpar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a chance to use this yet, but it doesn't smell as potent as previous bottles I've tried.

too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used this on skin cysts, skin started to peel after just 2 applications. Cysts, however remain.

It doesn't work for me // No me ha funcionado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea trea oil because I've heard that it's good for acne prone skin, and it helps with the breakouts, but I only feel that it dry my skin and smells like some strong medicine. // Compré este aceite porque había oído que era bueno para las pieles con tendencia acnéica y que ayudaba con los granitos pero yo sólo he sentido que me secaba la piel y que huele muy fuerte, como a medicina.

worth to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

worth and good to clean clothes

Cheap but powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the cheapest tree oil I found and works as well as any other.

superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea tree oil. Such a cute container, perfect for dipping a q-tip in. I use it when I am breaking out. Just dip a q-tip in and dab it on the areas needed and press into my skin. Helps clear up skin right away.