Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love this in our home. The plain coconut amino sauce does not completely replace soya sauce because the tastes are too dissimilar. However, this one carries a lot of flavour and is very good for marinades and Asian dishes in general.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great substitute for a soy sauce. Ladies who have an extremely high level of estrogen but like their soy sauce flavour will appreciate this product.

Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell. My fifth purchase. Apply my H L L 441 no space to get five percent.

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a substitute for soy sauce.

Review of Coconut Secret. Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

WE love this sauce and use it on everything except fruit and cereal. WE put it in our scrambled eggs; in our soups, rice and pasta dishes and on anything meat, fish or poultry or seafood dish. We even use it on our salads and have given bottles of this as gifts to friends and family. We use it every day. It is so flavorful, low calorie and low sodium!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this, much more than the original. I use it in almost every dish I make and go through the bottles too quickly! But I can't help it, the taste is delicious.

Super convenient, great taste

Posted by LantauMama on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is such a convenient gluten free sauce to have in the kitchen.

Another great replacement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Avoiding soy is hard with sauces, this is a great replacement.

super yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

extremely flavorful, especially considering the very very low sodium content. yummy for sushi dip and spring rolls and salads and probably anything!

Awesome alternative to soy sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes amazing!! I try to avoid soy sauce due to being gluten free and wanting organic(not sure that's even possible to find both those things together) so this is a perfect solution! The flavor is sooo good and goes great with sushi etc! Very pleased.

1 2 3