great raw and organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is REAL coconut flour, not processed much and raw. tastes great and i usually make coconut porridge or just add apple sauce, raisins, stevia or honey and cinnamon and have quick raw apple pie. the fragrance of this flour is not so strong but i think it is because nothing artificial has been puted in it. before i have been using another brands coconut flour and i feel the difference between the products. this one is of great quality just like dr.goergs coconut flour which is much more expensive

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the nicest coconut flour ive ever bought. It tastes awesome on its own and made in raw treats. I also add it to my morning pancake and its great there too. Would definitely buy again.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm on a Ketogenic Diet and this is one of the items that I needed. Grocery store prices were obnoxious so decided to try from iherb. Glad I did. Nice size for what I need at half the price!

From norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

no lumps, works grate

The Best Coconut Flour

Posted by Katy on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You can tell this is a high quality coconut flour by the time you open the bottle and smell that real, flavourful, mouthwatering smell of coconut. I've tried other brands of coconut flour and this is definitely the best. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Tastylicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance alone of this product is just out of this world. It smells and tastes absolutely heavenly and although the price doesn't quite fit my budget, I am using it sparingly so that I can buy it again without feeling financially offended.

Delicious smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I baked a carrot cake where I substituted the flour with this coconut flour. I immediately realized that I should've used less coconut flour than the usual one, as this one needs more water. The dough got very hard like for baking bread, so I added more water. The cake came out very chewy and dry, but it smelled amazing! Next time less flour or more water/juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super taste, take one tablespoon of coconut with one measuring cup of vanilla whey protein, along with 2 oz water Mix in a blender, a few minutes Let stand, you can put a little xsantam gum or guar gum, to be creamy! I do not drink drank milk!

Very nice with yoghurt and sunwarrior protein in the morning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this in my candida diet. Shipped to the Netherlands with other products, value of 100 euro and no taxes were charged thankfully. Will buy more often!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great addition to smoothies.