Excellent servce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best vinegar I have ever tasted. Does not taste of coconut at all! Has a good full flavour that can be used for salad dressings instead of lemons!

Great vinegar

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best vinegar I have tried. It is a bit more mild, and supposedly a little more nutritious, than raw apple cider vinegar. Very good!

Raw Coconut Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much prefer this vinegar over cider vinegar. It is not quite as sharp. Wonderful on greens and peas.

Nice Change

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has a distinct flavor different from coconut meat or milk. Wonderful on salads and even rice noodles. Has very good nutrients. Nice dispensing top to get a small amount out at a time.

Coconut Secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Comparable to Braggs unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I did like it.

Coconut Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love anything Coconut, but this vinegar is so good for you! It's raw and it tastes good in Salad Dressings and as a substitute for white vinegar with the added benefits!

This product really surprised me , how good it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been told by a friend about it so I ordered it and I am very happy with it. I think everybody should try it and that is the only vinegar I use for all my salads. All salads taste better with it , you can take my word for it. At the same time the company is very good to deal with. Thank you Karoline Ptobus

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tops Apple Cider for me. The taste of this is amazing! U can dilute it and use it to clarify your hair or as a toner, same way you'd use Apple Cider Vinegar.

Great vinegar for a variety of uses

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like to whisk this with olive oil, lemon, black pepper, and garlic for a great fresh salad dressing. This is perhaps my third bottle.

move over apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this religiously for the last two months. i am currently on my fifth bottle and find it much more palatable than apple cider vinegar. the bottle is fairly small so if you use it everyday for salad dressings, health tonic, or followed by a chaser, it will vanish right before your very eyes. if you want to use this for external applications, you are probably better off picking yourself up a bottle of bragg's