Very surprised

Posted by Joanna on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not have a clue that coconut vinegar exists, well now I know and like it. After using apple cider vinegar for years, it is a fresh and somwat exotic change. Like the taste. It is worth to try new things :-)

Delicious!

Posted by DavidH on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff on salads, mixed with a bit of oil, and sometimes I mix spices like mustard powder. So much better than wine vinegar or acv, really a great taste.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this is nice and subtle. I find honey too sweet and the likes of molasses etc to be too well, yuck :D. If you want a healthier tasty way to sweeten things up, this is your answer.

Won't taste as neutral as apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nice and gentle, but I personally prefer good apple cider vinegar. This one still smells like coconut, kind of desert and smoothie like, and doesn't fit certain dishes.

Apple vinegar is more tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I know that it is a good product but I prefer apple vinegar. I do not know if the coconut vinegar has the same antifungal properties

Nice

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good alternative to ACV, lighter taste and smell.

great flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is slightly stronger than apple cider vinegar but very tasty and rich in nutrients. Great in dressings.

Fairly tasty

Posted by Ceejayb on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't do vinegar well, this is tolerable and easily balanced with other things in salads. Makes it more pleasant to use than raw apple cider for me.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, great on salads. Not suitable for people with candida, not like ACV is.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to have a different yet interesting flavor when compared to traditional apple cider vinegar. I love the fact that it is raw and unfiltered. It is great on salad.