Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product in itself, but to me, it does not replace soy sauce. It is sweeter (in taste not sure about content). I might keep it in my fridge going forward but I will have to experiment on how to use it best. I am still to find a gluten and soy free "soy-like sauce". Any advice welcome :-)

expected it to have at least somewhat bragg's aminos resembling flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i knew it's not excatly equal to bragg's but everyone around me said it's almost like that and the healthiest soy souce alternative on the market well I'm disappointed big time, it smells vinegard and tastes fermenty, nothing like a soy sauce substitute alas

Raw product for health and taste quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mild, but at the same time expressive taste, prepared with sea salt. Raw aminos of coconut, not heated are going directly to your body and are absorbed at once. This is perfect with rice, noodles. My favorite way to use is with green salads. It makes salad leaves softer and gives gourmet taste to it. You have to watch out how much you sip of this produv=ct, as the bottle can run emty quite soon :-)

alternatives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For those who can't do gluten, there's tamari. For those who don't do gluten or soy, there's coconut aminos. Very subtle taste, i didn't get coconut or soy sauce out of this. low sodium, low gly..i like it. i mix it with ginger and orange juice or whatever spicy sauce i am using. if you want to taste soy sauce, this probably isn't for you.

Good substitute

Posted by Flossiesfavorites on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having lived most of my life in Japan where I'm used to non GMO soy sauce at it's best, I can't say I love the taste of this as a soy sauce substitute. However, if you're needing to avoid soy, this is better than living without soy-sauce flavored food altogether. Just know that it will not taste the same as soy sauce.

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my nutritionist as an alternative to Bragg's liquid Aminos. It is a bit more subtle than Bragg's, and it adds just the right amount of zest to enhance the flavors (without overwhelming). I highly recommend it.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

what a wonderful alternative! cooks well and gives lots of flavor....no cocoonut taste. Tastes just like soy sauce but without the harmful effects! will continue to purchase this product!

Healthy and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect if you are looking for a healthier alternative to soy sauce. I was so happy to discover it! The flavor is even better than regular soy sauce, milder and not that salty.

Soy sauce without the nasties

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Traditional soy sauce made from soy beans wreaks havoc on the body- especially for women's hormones. This alternative is super yummy and good for you!

Perfect GF Soy-free alt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This item is the best thing since sliced bread. For those who are vegan, soy free, gluten free- AND, it has lower sodium than even Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I am a huge fan and have a crazy panic attack when I run out of this.