Way better than Temari!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Coconut Aminos are the perfect no-GMO gluten-free answer to soy sauce! It works excellent in marinades, cooking and even on salads. I will definitely re-order often and highly recommend this product.

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a weird and interesting taste. It's a bit salty/umami - like soy sauce - but it is also quite sweet, so it's almost like a soy sauce mixed with a sweet vinegar. I guess it's not for everyone but it's growing on me and adds a nice edge to my otherwise limited diet.

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make cauliflower fried rice and it was AWESOME! So glad I finally bought some. However, the two bottles I purchased leaked during transport. Not sure if I'll buy these from a website again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the coconut amino's, I wanted to move away from soy based seasonings, this is kind of an acquired taste, quite sweet, works perfect for dressings and marinades.

Not a big fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We found this to be ok, sort of nice but I prefer just a bit of sea salt to add flavour. The flavour was a little strange. Was hoping to really like it though .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Not for me :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Someone suggested this to me as a great alternative to soy sauce. But I honestly don't enjoy this product as much as soy sauce. It tastes quite different, like a watered down or very weak fish sauce. If you absolutely can't use soy sauce, then you might appreciate this product as an alternative.

Nice, but pricey.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Odd taste if it is poured on rice after it is done. Somewhat smokey/vinegary? But in soups and other things where it is heated, it is really nice. Good if you need to reduce your intake of soy, and is not a fan of Bragg's.

Great Replacement for Soy sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On of my favorite ingredients to add to soy-free fried rice or ramen.

Coconut Secret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavoring for most dishes.

love