Yummy nectar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a great alternative to agave nectar. It's pretty think, so I nuke it up in the morowave for 30 seconds to make it pour better. It is just as sweet as agave, but healthier for you. It's a little pricy, but definitely worth it.

Yum yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im not a huge fan of yacon due to its distinctive taste, but this one i liked. The taste is more "anonymous", which i appreciated. The GI is 35 from what i could gather, which doesnt make it that much of a "low glycemic" product in my eyes, but if thats not the main goal, its a good buy.

great sweetner, little messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't taste like coconut, great alternative to agave. Bottle gets to sticky after every use, have to rinse it each time

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kinda tastes like an Indian Sweet called jalebee if you have ever had. It adds a kick of sweet to my morning shake and provides some good carbs to get my body going.

Pretty tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this in place of other sweeteners. It's got an unusual flavor - a little sour almost. Don't know how to describe it. I like it but my daughter and husband didn't. I rarely have pancakes but did this morning and didn't get a sugar crash so the low glycemic thing must be real!

very good sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this so much coz it's the only " raw" coconut sugar . the best as it's very low GI . not too sweet but tasty , I use this in raw desserts , can go in teas , too .

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice sweetener. I think it tastes very good in cooking or a little over a bowl of fresh fruit. My husband didn't like it on his pancakes though.

Gets the Job Done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this is low glycemic, but it is a little bitter, I mix it with other sweeteners like agave or maple syrup to reduce glycemic, but I find it difficult to use alone because the bitter taste. It might taste better it baked recipes but I eat mostly raw foods.

Not quite in love with this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love raw honey and manukau honey and I was hoping that this sweetner would be an alternative to those but I guess the coconut nectar will require an acquired taste. So far I'm not crazy about it. I love this brand however.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very mild, sweet enough, so tasty, that I often just eat a tablespoon of this sweetener just by itself, the best for a sweet snack. Highly recommend this product!