No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I fall for anything claiming to help with blackheads because I suffer from blackheads on and around my nose. I added this to my daily routine after I apply toner and before moisturising as instructed. I used this for 4 weeks and saw no results. If anything, I feel like I somehow ended up with darker and larger blackheads. My pores are bigger too. I thought it was trying to push out the blackhead so I used pore strips and peels to help extract them but my pores remain huge and consequently, blackheads remains a problem. It has a nice "primer" like effect under makeup but I wouldn't buy it again. I'm very disappointed.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Economical and effective, better than Paula's Choices BHA lotion.

good for beginner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this BHA acid is quite mild so it's good for beginner but still get the job done. I have been using this for 6 months every night and still has heaps left. good stuff for how cheap this is and it has worked great for my nose

No More Blackheads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, particularly around my T-zone area; consequently, I have been plagued with blackheads since puberty. I have tried every product there was and it would get rid of most of them but some would linger. After using this product for about 10 days, I cannot see any blackheads on my face. It's shocking because while this is a highly concentrated serum, it is surprisingly gentle on the face so no redness. It has a nice clean smell as well. I use this for my twice daily skincare routine.

Smoother skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used to use Paula's Choice 2% salicylic acid, but have switched to this now and really enjoying it so far. I use it immediately after washing my face, and let the acid do its work for at least 30 mins before finishing the rest of my skincare routine. I think it keeps my skin smooth, evens out a bit of texture and isn't as drying as the PC one. Will continue using!

good, cheap BHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is good (not great), cheap and lasts long. Will repurchase.

Useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product Did Nothing For My Blackheads And Made Me Break out

Great BHA product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this BHA to help with congestion around the forehead and cheeks. It has cleared my face almost completely with minimal drying of my skin. I love the liquid formula and I find it absorbs well. For my sensitive skin I use it 2-3 times a week. I have used several other BHA products and I find Cosrx to be the most gentle.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best BHA I've ever tried, so much better than Paulas choice which irritated my skin! The formulation is gentle yet very effective. It does not make my skin greasy like the paulas choice does. I use this at night only right after my toner and during the day i notice that the oiliness of my T zone is significantly lessened. I no longer blot my face all the time.

good!